The R-Car H3 delivers computing capabilities that exceed those of its predecessor the R-Car H2, enabling it to be used as the automotive computing platform for the autonomous-driving era. The R-Car H3 is compliant with the ISO 26262 (ASIL-B) functionality safety standard for automotive, and has enhanced security functions and improved robustness. The R-Car H3 is a solution that can be applied to a wide range of in-vehicle infotainment systems as well as driving safety support systems.
- Compliant with ISO 26262 (ASIL-B) functionality safety standard for automotive
- System-on-chip (SoC) for automotive that enables the highest level of performance
- Availability of SIP modules with external memory to reduce the design workload
- Compatibility with previous products enables use of existing ecosystem and access to over 180 R-Car Consortium partners
- In-vehicle infotainment systems
- Driving safety support systems