The ISL28133 is a single micropower, chopper stabilized operational amplifier that is optimized for single supply operation from 1. 8V to 5. 5V. Its low supply current of 18µA and wide input range enable the ISL28133 to be an excellent general purpose op amp for a range of applications. The ISL28133 is ideal for handheld devices that operate off 2 AA or single Li-ion batteries. The ISL28133 is available in the 5 Ld SOT-23, the 5 Ld SC70 and the 6 Ld 1. 6mmx1. 6mm µTDFN packages. All devices operate over the extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Low input offset voltage: 8µV, Max.
- Low offset TC: 0.075µV/°C, Max
- Input bias current: 300pA, Max.
- Quiescent current: 18µA, Typ.
- Wide supply range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Low noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.1µVP-P, Typ.
- Rail-to-rail inputs and output
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Medical equipment
- Electronic weigh scales