μPC1251A is dual operational amplifiers designed for single power supply operation. Main features include low-voltage operation, a common-mode input voltage that range from V− (GND) level, an output from a V−(GND) level that is determined by the output stage utilizing class C push-pull circuit with 50 μA(TYP. ) constant current, and low current consumption. In addition, this amplifier supports both positive and negative power supply and can be used in various amplifier circuits. μPC451A which is a quad type with the same circuit configuration is also available under this series of operational amplifiers.
- AEC-Q100 Compliant
- Input Offset Voltage: ±2 mV (TYP.)
- Input Offset Current: ±5 nA (TYP.)
- Large Signal Voltage Gain: 100000 (TYP.)
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Output Short-Circuit Protection