The ISL85003DEMO1Z and ISL85003ADEMO1Z demonstration boards are intended for use in point-of-load applications sourcing from 4.5V to 18V. The boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85003 and ISL85003A high-efficiency synchronous buck regulators. The ISL85003 and ISL85003A are offered in a 4mm x 3mm dual flat no lead (DFN) package.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and a wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high-efficiency and reliable performance. For a full list of products, visit the 12V Synchronous Buck Regulator Family page.
- Input voltage range 4.5V to 18V
- Current mode control
- Internal or external compensation options
- 500kHz switching frequency option
- External synchronization up to 2MHz on ISL85003
- Adjustable soft-start time on the ISL85003A
- Continuous output current up to 3A
- Minimal external components required
- Network and communication equipment
- Industrial process control
- Multi-function printers
- Point-of-load regulators
- Standard 12V rail supplies
- Embedded computing