FPGA Design Tools & Solutions
We have taken the guess work out of designing your power management stage with reference design examples tailored to different usage models including:
- Solutions for latest generation and legacy FPGAs.
- Design recommendations based on your Power Estimator results.
- Low, medium, high power consumption based on your logic utilization and switching frequencies.
- Cost optimized solution using discrete components.
- Small and easy to design using analog and digital modules.
- Full featured power system monitoring and control via digital controllers.
- 24-60V backplane support with 12V and 5V intermediary backplanes.
The PowerCompass™ tool helps you design your power supply in minutes, giving you tools to find Intersil parts that match your requirements, set up multiple rails if needed, perform high-level system analysis and generate reference design files.
PowerCompass supports over 200 FPGAs, including built-in templates for Xilinx FPGA families. You can even save time by importing Xilinx Power Estimator output files to get system efficiency and power dissipation projections.