The ISL80510EVAL1Z evaluation board provides a simple platform to evaluate the performance of the ISL80510 and ISL80505 low dropout voltage regulators (LDOs). The board comes with jumpers to provide an easy way to set popular output voltages.
The ISL80510 is a high performance, low voltage, high current, low dropout linear regulator specified at 1A. Rated for input voltages from 2.2V to 6V, the LDO can provide output voltages from 0.8V to 5.5V.
The ISL80505 is a single output low dropout voltage regulator capable of sourcing up to 500mA output current. This LDO operates from input voltages of 1.8V to 6V. The output voltage of ISL80505 can be programmed from 0.8V to 5.5V.
- Small, compact design
- VIN range of 2.2V to 6V (ISL80510), 1.8V to 6V (ISL80505)
- VOUT adjustable from 0.8V to 5.5V
- Convenient power connection
- Noise-sensitive instrumentation systems
- Post regulation of switched mode power supplies
- Industrial systems
- Medical equipment
- Telecommunications and networking equipment
- Hard disk drives (HD/HDD)