The GCPX3 Evaluation Kit J70D1 is a tool to evaluate the hardware and the software of Renesas’ PLC modem LSI R9A06G037(CPX3). This kit supports CENELEC-A, FCC and ARIB frequency bands. This chapter introduces the configuration and setup for the GCPX3 Evaluation Kit J70D1.
Supported MCU, PLC Modem LSI
- Control MCU: RX631(R5F5631EDDFP)
- PLC Modem Device: R9A06G037
- For detailed information on microcomputer, refer to RX631 group page.
- The J70D1 GCPX3 Evaluation Kit has a circuit configuration which includes the PLC modem device, the control MCU and the AFE required for power line communication.
- The evaluation board is composed of the following three boards. The main board is composed of 1) and 2).
- PLC board: PLC modem device (CPX3:R9A06G037) and AFE device (NJM45001)
- BASE board: Power circuitry and control MCU (RX631)
- Filter board: Receive filter for CENELEC-A, FCC and ARIB frequency bands
Board Dimensions: 120×76×44 mm
- PLC specification: CENELEC-A:35kHz-90kHz
- FCC: 150kHz-490kHz
- ARIB: 150kHz-450kHz
- Input voltage for Power line: AC100-230V
- DC power supply voltage: 5.0V/3.0A
- PLC (Power Line Communications) |
- R9A06G037 |
- GCPX3 Evaluation Kit J70D1 (Global version) : High-Voltage Edition
- BCPX3 Evaluation Kit J80D1 (RX651) : Low-Voltage Edition *With Audio Support |
- BCPX3 Evaluation Kit J80D2 (RL78/G13) : Low-Voltage Edition
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|