This demonstration board is a USB-to-serial communication conversion module using USB Peripheral function and serial communication functions (UART/I2C/SSU) with an R8C/3MK Group MCU.
Precautions for correct use
- This demonstration board can operate only on a VBUS power supply. Do not supply power from an external serial communication device.
- The power supply voltage is 3.3 V. This board does not support 5 V.
- There are also terminals on the rear surface. They should not be in direct contact with a conductive material.
- This demonstration board includes sample firmware for USB-to-UART conversion function in the MCU. You can use this function without developing firmware
- This demonstration board has a preinstalled firmware downloader that works via USB. You can update firmware with no hassle
- The upgraded firmware includes USB-to-I2C and USB-to SSU conversion functions and is provided free of charge
- This demonstration board can operate on a VBUS supply (from USB Host)