The Renesas RZ Family of 32-bit and 64-bit microprocessors (MPUs) enables the solutions required for the smart societies of the future. Through high-performance CPU cores and a variety of accelerators and peripheral functions, engineers can easily implement high-resolution human machine interfaces (HMI), embedded vision, embedded artificial intelligence (e-AI), and real-time control and industrial ethernet connectivity.
Features of Each RZ Series
RZ MPUs for Artificial Intelligence
- High-speed edge AI inference and low power consumption by DRP-AI
- Reduce environmental impact for AI with camera ISP
- Supports the same level of capabilities as RZ/G
RZ MPUs for Human Machine Interface
The RZ/A MPUs combine a 32-bit Arm Cortex-A9 CPU with up to 10MB of on-chip SRAM and the ability to execute code in-place (XIP) from QSPI flash.
RZ/G Series MPUs extend the capabilities of RZ/A MPUs to deliver high-end performance for graphics, multi-stream video and embedded vision.
RZ MPUs for Real-Time Control & Industrial Network
- High-performance, high-speed real-time control
- Renesas R-IN engine (“R-IN engine”) for multi-protocol Industrial Ethernet
- Configurable encoder I/F for various protocol encoders
- Scalable architecture for master/slave products
- R-IN engine for multi-protocol Industrial Ethernet and redundant network
- Space and cost-efficient design by integrated large size memory