In this webinar session, we will show you how to make your products smarter with sensors and TinyML. You will learn how Renesas low-power, general purpose MCUs with TinyML can enable your products to:
- Recognize and localize sounds
- Recognize non-visual gestures (capacitive, radar, motion, etc.)
- Detect anomalies in smart equipment
In this webinar, you will:
- Hear directly from engineers on how to use the compact and cost-effective dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A55 RZ/V2L microprocessor-based Single Board Computer (SBC), tailored for embedded Vision and Vision AI applications.
- Learn how this SBC can help to accelerate your system design and the available options to use this SBC directly in your product.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How to develop a safety system while reducing the product development cycle
- A reference solution to develop your prototype easier and faster
- How to set up the RX Reference Board and how to use Renesas' free evaluation functional safety software
Register now to listen to the on-demand panel discussion
Listen in as an esteemed industry panel discusses the ways AI is already being used and implemented in various facets of the semiconductor industry. Moderated by Gartner, the panel took place during the SEMICON West/DAC 2023 Conference in San Francisco and included industry experts such as Renesas, TinyML, Synopsys, and Advantest.
The panel discussion focuses on how AI is reshaping the semiconductor industry and provides a 360-degree view of the ways AI is being implemented in the chipmaking process, and how its adoption by end customers is changing the face of the electronics industry.
In this webinar, you will learn how to build scalable, high performance systems with EtherCAT and how you can recycle your design efforts to scale up and down based on application requirements.
During this webinar, you will learn:
1) How to build a scalable, high performance system with EtherCAT, and beyond
2) The high performance architecture of the RZ/T2L MPU
3) The extensive support of ecosystem and software components including the Renesas Flexible Software Package (FSP), functional safety solutions, security solution, encoder interfaces, and more
The SmartBond™ app by Renesas is a generic Bluetooth® LE mobile app, which aims to provide access to all features that are available by the Android and iOS Bluetooth APIs.
This webinar will provide a demonstration of the SmartBond™ app key features and functionality.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Dr Marta Martínez Vázquez of Renesas will present the basics of mmWave radar for automotive applications and underline the challenges and trade-offs in radar design.
Key topics and takeaways:
・Understand the basics of mmWave automotive radar
・Discover the trade-offs that must be considered during the design process
・Explore different radar architectures
・Learn how to implement various radar applications with practical 4D radar detection and imaging radar examples
Renesas is designing and manufacturing Microcontrollers, Analog, Power and Sensor devices for Automotive applications. To bring out the full capabilities of our devices and make the designers’ life easy, we build solutions using our winning combinations of our products/ICs. For the demanding applications in Electric Vehicles, we have built solutions for Inverters using Inductive Position Sensor (IPS). In today’s fast paced & short design cycles, building everything from scratch in conventional method is time consuming. Hence, we, at Renesas have built Models and software to support design engineers to bring out solutions quicker to market. Renesas has made complete hardware solution of these important blocks in EV for Two-wheeler as well as for Four-wheeler.
Our xEV inverter application model & software solution reduces research and development effort. With the use of inductive position sensor we saves the cost and enhances the performance of the solution.
In this session, we will provide instruction for you to create a project that will sample ADC values periodically using a timer. Learn about adding a timer driver and configuring it, adding an ADC driver, and reading the ADC value in call back, adding ELC and transfer drivers and configuring it. In addition, we will go through the FSP configurator, generated code, POR‑to‑main‑code flow, using developer assistance and the smart manual.
Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Dr.-Ing. Adam Korbel of Renesas explains how to support new automotive E/E architectures with dedicated “winning combo” chipset solutions.
The expert will also present a reference design that includes digital and analog Renesas ICs and comes with a reference software environment to enable an easy prototyping start.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand new automotive E/E architecture trends
- Discover the Renesas digital and analog chipset solution for Central Gateway/Connected
Gateway/High-performance-computer (HPC)/Car Server applications
- Learn how Renesas realizes the winning combo chipset approach on their evaluation boards and reference designs
- Find out how to reduce efforts on software development with the Renesas reference software environment
Industrial, Building / Home Automation, Safety, Surveillance & Security
Join this webinar to learn how Renesas' newly released 64-bit entry-level RZ/Five MPUs, equipped with open and free RISC-V ISA-compliant CPUs, can solve all the three issues.
1. High-performance CPU that creates new added value
2. Efficient product development
3. Reduction of system cost
Watch this hands-on lab demonstration to learn how to add a VUI in minutes using your own voice commands. The lab includes:
• A review of the VUI template and tools
• Running the template and making simple changes
• Starting a project from scratch to demonstrate how simple it is to incorporate speech recognition into a product design without a cloud connection
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Guanyuan Chen of Renesas explains how to combine an inductive position sensor (IPS) with an xEV inverter solution to reduce costs and the bill of materials (BOM) when compared to using a resolver.
Chengzhe Li will explain how the xEV inverter application model and software control the motor, reducing software development time and effort.
Key topics and takeaways:
Learn how to reduce BOM components by using IPS, which is 30％ less expensive than resolvers
Find out how to save time when achieving noise immunity by utilizing a pre-verified high voltage inverter environment (400V, 100kW, 500Arms)
Discover how to reduce potential rework through simulation at the design stage by using sample application IGBT models
Learn how to reduce application software programming effort by automatically generating sample application software
Find out how to reduce driver software programming effort using driver software whose operation has been confirmed on the reference board
In this webinar you will learn:
• Types of applications that can most benefit from the combination of Panthronics NFC ICs and Renesas RA MCUs
• Details on IoT card readers, Point of Sale terminals, and wireless charging use cases
• How to use Renesas Winning Combination reference designs, Quick-Connect IoT Pmods and Panthronics Pmod expansion boards, which can significantly reduce your development time
• How to enable a secure NFC application in the shortest amount of time for numerous cost sensitive consumer and robust industrial applications