The R-Car Consortium brings together system integrators, middleware/application developers, and operating system and tools vendors who are developing solutions for the Connected Car & ADAS market. With highly reliable and technically advanced SoCs from Renesas, and end-to-end development support, customers can get optimal solutions for their requirements. Members of the Consortium receive evaluation boards and software to help co-develop advanced Connected Car & ADAS solutions.
The R-Car Consortium aims to lead the Connected Car & ADAS market through:
- Collaboration with partners
- Mutual cooperation to provide new value to customers
- Enhancement of development environment and support system to accelerate development
- Implementation of next-generation Connected Car & ADAS solutions
- Oct 23 2018
- News Release: Renesas and BlackBerry Deliver R-Car Based Development Environment Integrating Virtualization, Functional Safety, and Security
- Oct 17 2018
- News Release: Renesas Electronics Delivers High-End 3D Graphics for Large-Scale Display Instrument Clusters with R-Car E3 System-On-Chip
- Oct 16 2018
- News Release: Renesas Electronics Delivers R-Car-Compatible Connected Car Software Development Tools for Cloud Service Applications Linked with Amazon Web Services Using Vehicle Data
- Sep 18 2018
- News Release: Renesas Electronics Introduces Integrated Open Image Signal Processor Solution for Automotive Camera System Development with MM Solutions
- Sep 12 2018
- News Release: Renesas and OpenSynergy Adopted by Parrot Faurecia Automotive’s Safe Multi-Display Cockpit
- Jun 28 2018
- News Release: Renesas Electronics’ R-Car Virtualization Software Package Paves Way for Integrated Cockpit and Connected Car Devices with Hypervisor for R-Car System-on-Chip
- Jun 18 2018
- 21st Seminar report
- May 17 2018
- News Release: Renesas and Magna Bring Advanced Safety Features to More Vehicle Segments and Consumers
- Feb 28 2018
- News Release: Green Hills Software Extends Its Trusted Instrument Cluster Solutions to Renesas Electronics’ R-Car D3 System-on-Chip
- Feb 28 2018
- News Release: Renesas Electronics Delivers R-Car V3H System-On-Chip for Automotive Front Cameras in Level 3 and Level 4 Autonomous Vehicles
- Feb 26 2018
- 20th Seminar report
Thank you for using the R-Car Consortium site. This site was switched over to a new system as of 30th May 2016. Your old login ID and password will no longer work. You must use your Alliance Partner Program login ID and password to access the member site.
If you cannot access the member site, please contact email@example.com.
If you do not yet have an Alliance Partner Program account, please follow the steps in the registration manual to sign up. Once you have an Alliance Partner Program account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the R-Car Consortium member site.