This product is a simulator debugger which allows you to run and evaluate your application program without any target hardware on Renasas integrated development environment "High-performance Embedded Workshop". It provides a source-level-debugging environment with abundant break features and advanced functions such as coverage measurement and virtual interrupts. In addition, its user friendly interface and multi-window (overlappable) will offer stress-free debugging environment.
This product is a component of the C Compiler Package for M32C Series [M3T-NC308WA]. Installing the compiler package allows to debug using this simulator debugger under a High-performance Embedded Workshop environment (Renesas IDE).
- I/O script function (peripheral I/O simulation such as a timer)
- Interrupt simulation function
- Programing a target system using the GUI Input Window and GUI Output Window for simple targetless debugging
- Debugging through the use of the printf() function
- Comfortable debugging environment provided by drag & drop operation
- C language and assembly language source level debugging and many other basic debug features
- RAM monitoring
- On-line help in HTML
- Learn More
Latest Ver.: V.1.04 Release 00
Released: May 16, 2009
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)