The RE01 1500KB Evaluation Kit allows the user to evaluate and develop applications that use the benefits of the ultra low power consumption provided by the RE01 1500KB. In addition the RE01 1500KB Evaluation Kit allows the user to easily evaluate applications that intend to use energy harvesting to provide the systems power supply.
|Quick Start Guide||Evaluation Kit RE01 1500KB Quick Start Guide (PDF | English, 日本語)|
|Sample code for LCD operation demo (R_GDT Driver Sample Code)||R_GDT Driver Sample Code (Using CMSIS Driver Package) for RE01 1500KB Group, 256KB Group Application Note (ZIP)|
|Sample code for evaluating energy harvesting system demo||GDT and SMIP Sample Code with EHC (Using CMSIS Driver Package) for RE01 1500KB Group Application Note (ZIP)|
|Power management for energy harvesting system||RE01 1500KB Group, 256KB Group Maintenance free power management by RE energy harvesting controller (ZIP)|
|Sample code for current measurement||Current Measurement in Different Power Modes and Clock Frequencies for RE01 1500KB Group Application Note (ZIP)|
|Hardware Technical Information||Download|
|User's Manual||Evaluation Kit RE01 1500KB User's Manual (PDF | English, 日本語)|
|Schematics||Main Board||Evaluation Kit RE01 1500KB Main Board Schematics (PDF)|
|MIP-LCD Expansion Board||Evaluation Kit RE01 MIP-LCD Expansion Board Schematics (PDF)|
|Design Files||EKRE01-1500KB Design Data (ZIP | English, 日本語)|
|RE Family Development Tools/Software||RE Family Development Environment|
- All peripheral functions of RE01 1500KB including energy harvesting can be evaluated with the power generation elements, the secondary battery connection interface, and the sample code available from Renesas' website.
- Arduino Uno Header and PMOD interface supported: enable evaluation of energy harvesting system combined with the user's hardware system.
- On-board debug function supported: enable program debugging by simply connecting the included USB cable to a host PC.
- Kit Contents
- Main board
- PMOD-compatible low-power LCD (Memory-In-Pixel LCD) expansion board (equipped with KYOCERA: TN0181ANVNANN-AN00)
- Solar panel (Panasonic: AM-1815CA)
- USB cable (type-A male to micro-B male)