The P9243-GB-EVK Evaluation Board demonstrates the features of the P9243-GB 15W Wireless Power Transmitter (TX) with a fixed frequency. It is intended to evaluate the functionality and performance of the P9243-GB when combined with a Qi power receiver in a wireless charging system. The P9243-GB-EVK offers the flexibility to select parameters, such as Q-factor threshold, LED pattern, power loss FOD threshold, and external temperature sensing function. The printed circuit board (PCB) has four layers, and can be used with the user’s WPC-1.2.4 compliant receiver.
The high-efficiency, turnkey reference design is supported by comprehensive digital resources to significantly expedite the design-in effort and enable rapid prototyping.
The kit contents are P9243-GB evaluation board and Power Adaptor. WPD-USB-DONGLE is not included in the P9243-GB-EVK evaluation kit, and must be ordered separately.
- Power transfer up to 15W at receiver side
- Wide input voltage range: 5V to 19V
- WPC-1.2.4 compatible, MP-A11 coil configuration
- Supports system parameters configuration using GUI
- Integrated drivers for external power MOSFETs
- Embedded 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor (trademark of ARM, Ltd.)
- Simultaneous voltage and current demodulation scheme for WPC communication
- Supports accurate 127.7kHz frequency operation
- Feedback control for external input step-down regulator
- Dedicated remote temperature sensing
- User-programmable power transfer LED indicators
- User-programmable foreign objects detection (FOD)
- WPC EPP-based Q-factor detection
- Active-LOW enable pin for electrical on/off
- Over-current and over-temperature protection
- Supports I2C interface
- Four-layer PCB assembled with test points and coil fixture
- -40°C to +85°C ambient operating temperature range