The RX65N microcontroller used in this kit is the next-generation general-purpose MCU, with Human Machine Interface (HMI) and security features that are ideal for IoT Edge devices. The built-in dual-bank functionality and Trusted Secure IP features will allow you to establish secure cloud communications and conduct firmware updates, both easily and securely.
- Allows for safe and secure connection to the AWS cloud. The combination of the Renesas RX65N Cloud Kit and FreeRTOS is FreeRTOS certified
- Assists in IoT device prototyping.
- Editable and debuggable AWS Communications sample programs provided free of charge
- Application notes available for understanding the behavior of the sample programs
- Reduces actual product development man hours
- The sample program is FreeRTOS-based; take advantage of the vast ecosystem of existing tools developed for the FreeRTOS kernel
- The software library is already available within FreeRTOS which means you can easily program generally necessary IoT features into your devices
- Basic AWS communications program
- Sends a "Hello World" text message to the AWS cloud at regular intervals
- FreeRTOS certified
- Communicates wirelessly using Wi-Fi
- Program for uploading sensor and other data to the AWS cloud, and for observing the information in the dashboard
- Sends data from its three on-board sensors to the AWS cloud at regular intervals
- Allows for observation of the sensor data in the dashboard