The Renesas RA4E1 group of 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) uses the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M33 core with TrustZone. The RA4E1 is built on a highly efficient 40nm process and is supported by an open and flexible ecosystem concept—the Flexible Software Package (FSP) —and is the perfect entry point into the RA Family of microcontrollers. The RA4E1 is suitable for entry IoT applications requiring value optimized feature and connectivity integration, total system cost reduction and an optimized mixture of high performance with 100 MHz Cortex-M33 Core in combination with lowest active power consumption down to 81µA/MHz running the CoreMark® algorithm from Flash.
- 100MHz Arm Cortex-M33 with TrustZone
- 256kB - 512kB Flash memory and 128kB SRAM
- 8kB Data Flash to store data as in EEPROM
- 1kB Stand-by SRAM
- Scalable from 48-pin to 64-pin packages
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
- CAN 2.0B
- Quad SPI
- SCI (UART, Simple SPI, Simple I2C)
- SPI/I2C multi-master interface
- General purpose
- Home Appliances (Smart Coffee Machine)
- Smart Home and Building Automation (Voice command, Smart IoT Air Filter)
- Industrial sensor hub with for flow, humidity, temperature, etc.
- Home entertainment (housekeeping MCU)