The PS2715-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon phototransistor in a plastic SOP for high density applications. The package is an SOP (Small Outline Package) type for high density mounting applications.
- AC input response
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200% TYP. @ IF = ±1 mA)
- High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
- Small and thin package (4-pin SOP)
- Ordering number of taping product: PS2715-1-F3: 3 500 pcs/reel
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standards UL approved: UL1577, Single protection CSA approved: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation VDE approved: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)