The Industrial Ethernet Module (R-IN32M3 Module) is a certified hardware and software solution that speeds up product development and brings it to the market quickly. Based on Renesas technology and quality standards, the module includes certified software of leading Industrial Ethernet protocols PROFINET® and EtherNet/IPTM. Other industrial protocols such as EtherCAT® are under preparation and will be available soon.
- Certified Multiprotocol Industrial Ethernet Solution (PROFINET and EtherNet IP)
- Ethernet ports supporting 10 Mbit/s and 100 Mbit/s with auto negotiation
- High speed SPI interface including power pins connecting the module to the host CPU and enabling the communication with the application
- Device configuration via “Management Tool” and API through application controller
- Software Abstraction Layer enables device application to be easily connected to the module protocol software. (Fig. 1)
- Application MCU having full control of the Industrial Ethernet protocol enabling to run the real-time communication. (Fig. 2)
- Comprehensive tool support and application examples in source code available to reduce development time
- Software update of the module and the application MCU could be done through the Ethernet Interface
- In the size of a dual port RJ45 connector and could support various network topologies and industrial network slave applications (Fig. 3)
- Industrial network slave applications
- Sensors and transmitters
- Operator Terminals
- Remote I/O solutions
|RY9012A0000GZ00#001||Dual port Ethernet module||30pcs Tray package|
|RY9012A0000GZ00#002||Dual port Ethernet module||1pcs sample package|
|YCONNECT-IT-I-RJ4501||Solution Kit for Host I/F||-|
Resources for Software and Hardware
Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|On-Demand Training||Renesas Academy provides 24/7 on demand access to course modules on the latest product features and capabilities.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.