The ISL28118M is a single, low-power precision amplifier optimized for single-supply applications over the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C. This device features a common mode input voltage range extending to 0. 5V below the V- rail, a rail-to-rail differential input voltage range for use as a comparator, and rail-to-rail output voltage swing, which makes it ideal for single-supply applications where input operation at ground is important. The ISL28118M features low power, low offset voltage, and low temperature drift, making it the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. The op amp is designed to operate over a single supply range of 3V to 40V or a split supply voltage range of +1. 8V/-1. 2V to ±20V. The combination of precision and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts. Applications include precision instrumentation, data acquisition, precision power supply controls, and industrial controls. The ISL28118M is offered in the 8 Ld MSOP package and operate over the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Rail-to-rail output: <10mV
- Below-ground (V-) input capability to -0.5V
- Rail-to-rail input differential voltage range for comparator applications
- Single-supply range: 3V to 40V
- Low current consumption: 850µA
- Low noise voltage: 5.6nV/√Hz
- Low noise current: 355fA/√Hz
- Low input offset voltage: 150µV Max.
- Superb offset voltage temperature drift: 1.2µV/°C, Max.
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- No phase reversal
- Precision instruments
- Medical instrumentation
- Data acquisition
- Power supply control
- Industrial process control