The μPC259 and 4560 are dual operational amplifier with a built-in phase compensation circuit. The electrical characteristics are equivalent to the μPC258 and 4558, and can flow a large amount of output current. In addition, the slew rate is about 2. 8 times of the μPC258, 4558. Therefore, applications such as active filters, audio amplifiers and VCOs can be realized with a simple circuit configuration. Depending on the operating ambient temperature, µPC259 is suitable for communication application while µPC4560 is suitable for general-purpose usage.
- Input Offset Voltage: ±0.5 mV (TYP.)
- Input Offset Current :±5 nA (TYP.)
- Input Bias Current: 60 nA (TYP.)
- Slew Rate: 2.8 V/µs (TYP.)
- Output Current: over 25 mA
- Built-In Phase Compensation Circuit
- Standard Dual Op-Amp terminal connection (pin compatible)