The µPC4082 is a dual operational amplifier incorporating well matched ion implant P-channel J-FET on the same chip with standard bipolar transistors. The key features of this op amp is very low input bias current and high slew rate for ten times faster than conventional general purpose op amps. By these features the µPC4082 is excellent choice for wide variety of applications including integrator, active filter, pulse amp etc.
- Low noise: en = 25 nV/√Hz (TYP.)
- Very low input bias and offset currents
- Output short circuit protection
- High input impedance...J-FET Input stage
- Internal frequency compensation
- High slew rate...13 V/µs (TYP.)