The RL78/G1D BLE Module Expansion Board (RTKYRLG1D0B00000BJ) is an evaluation board with a PmodTM interface that incorporates the RL78/G1D module (RY7011A0000DZ00) for Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE). It can connect to the RL78/G14 Fast Prototyping Board (RTK5RLG140C00000BJ) and can be used to evaluate BLE functions. Additionally, customers can use the RL78/G1D evaluation board to develop new BLE applications with a BLE system employing the RL78/G1D 16-bit microcontroller (MCU). Use the expansion board together with sensor devices to easily evaluate and develop IoT applications.
- RL78/G1D evaluation board and BLE control (GUI) tool
- BLE protocol stack
- Bluetooth Developer Studio (BDS) plugin
- GATTBrowser smartphone app for BLE operation confirmation
Learn more about Renesas' Bluetooth Low Energy solutions.
- Incorporates the RL78/G1D module (RY7011A0000DZ00) for Bluetooth Low Energy
- A small module (8.95 mm x 13.35 mm x 1.7 mm) mounted with the RL78/G1D microcontroller for Bluetooth Low Energy with the lowest level of current consumption in the industry, a 32-MHz crystal resonator for the RF chip, and an antenna
- The module has obtained certificates of compliance with Japan’s Radio Law, the FCC’s module-related standards, IC regulations, CE mark requirements, and Bluetooth SIG certification
- Communication control
- Fire and safety
- Building security
- Lighting systems