The ClockMatrix family of devices are high-performance, precision timing solutions designed to simplify clock designs for applications with up to 100 Gbps interface speeds.
They can be used anywhere in a system to perform critical timing functions, such as clock generation, frequency translation, jitter attenuation and phase alignment. A range of devices in the family support BBU, OTN, SyncE, synthesizer and jitter attenuator applications with several density options for each.
Key features include:
- Flexibility – PLL channels are individually configurable as synthesizer, jitter attenuator, or DCO
- Integration – up to 8 DPLLs and 12 outputs in a single package
- Performance – RMS jitter as low as 100 fs (typ)
- Standards compliant – IEEE 1588, OTN, and SyncE
- Programmable – I2C, SPI or OTP
- Right size for the job – Package options from 144-BGA down to 48-QFN