The ISL98001 3-Channel, 8-bit Analog Front-End (AFE) contains all the functions necessary to digitize analog YPbPr video signals and RGB graphics signals from DVD players, digital VCRs, video set-top boxes, and personal computers. This product family’s conversion rates support HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and PC monitor resolutions up to UXGA and QXGA, while the front end's programmable input bandwidth ensures sharp, clear images at all resolutions.
- 140MSPS, 170MSPS, 210MSPS, and 275MSPS maximum conversion rates
- Glitchless Macrovision-compliant sync separator
- Extremely fast recovery from VCR head switching
- Low PLL clock jitter (250psP-P @ 170MSPS)
- 64 intrapixel sampling positions
- 0.35VP-P to 1.4VP-P video input range
- Programmable bandwidth (100MHz to 780MHz)
- 2-channel input multiplexer
- RGB 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2 output formats
- 5 embedded voltage regulators allow operation from single 3.3V supply and enhance performance, isolation
- Completely independent 8-bit gain/10-bit offset control
- Digital TVs
- Multifunction monitors
- Digital KVM
- RGB graphics processing
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.