The ISL8271MEVAL1Z provides all of the circuitry required to evaluate the features of the ISL8271M digital DC/DC PMBus 33A power module. A majority of the features of the ISL8271M, such as compensation-free ChargeMode™ control, soft-start delay and ramp times, supply sequencing, and voltage margining are available on this evaluation board. For sequencing evaluation, the board can be connected to any Renesas digital module evaluation board that supports the Digital-DC™ (DDC) bus.
- VIN range of 4.5V to 14V, VOUT adjustable from 0.6V to 5V
- Programmable VOUT, margining, UV/OV, IOUT limit, soft-start/stop, sequencing, and external synchronization
- Monitor: VIN, VOUT, IOUT, temperature, duty cycle, switching frequency, and faults
- ChargeMode control tunable with PMBus
- Mechanical switch for enable and power-good LED indicator
- Server, telecom, storage, and datacom
- Industrial/ATE and networking equipment
- General purpose power for ASIC, FPGA, DSP, and memory
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.