The ISL6228EVAL3Z, ISL6228HIEVAL3Z and ISL6228LOEVAL3Z evaluation boards demonstrate the performance of the ISL6228 dual-channel PWM controller. The ISL6228 features Renesas' robust ripple regulator (R3) technology. Channel-1 output voltage is 1.5V or 1.8V, pending the state of switch S5. Channel-2 output voltage is 1.8V. Each channel has an on-board dynamic-load generator included for evaluating the transient-load response.
ISL6228EVAL3Z applies a 300µs pulse of 4.5A load across VO1 and GND, and it applies a 300µs pulse of 5A load across VO2 and GND. The ISL6228HIEVAL3Z applies a 300µs pulse of 20A load across VO1 and GND, and it also applies a 300µs pulse of 20A load across VO2 and GND. And, ISL6228LOEVAL3Z applies a 300µs pulse of 8A load across VO1 and GND, and also a 300µs pulse of 8A load across VO2 and GND.
- High performance R3 technology
- Fast transient response
- ±1% regulation accuracy: -10 °C to +100 °C
- Individual power stage input rail for each channel
- Wide input voltage range: +3.3V to +25V
- Output voltage range: +0.6V to +5V
- Diode emulation mode for increased light load efficiency
- Programmable PWM frequency: 200kHz to 600kHz
- Pre-biased output start-up capability
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and bootstrap diode
- Internal digital soft-start
- Power-good (PGOOD) monitor
- Fault protection
- Undervoltage protection
- Soft crowbar overvoltage protection
- Inductor DCR overcurrent protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Fault identification by PGOOD pull-down resistance
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
- General purpose switching buck regulators
- PCI express graphical processing unit
- Auxiliary power rail
- Network adapter
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.