The RL78/G23-64p Fast Prototyping Board is an evaluation board based on the RL78/G23 microcontroller and is specifically designed for prototyping various applications. Simply plug in a USB cable to write/debug a program and start your evaluation without any additional tools. You can also perform advanced debugging using the E2 emulator Lite or the traditional E2 emulator. The board comes standard with Arduino Uno and Grove interfaces, and has high scalability with access to all pins on the microcontroller. This product also supports writing programs with the Arduino IDE.
- Equipped with an RL78/G23 16-bit microcontroller (64-pin, ROM: 128KB, RAM: 16KB)
- Programs can be written and debugged via the COM Port communication by connecting it to a PC with a USB cable
- Able to access all the microcontroller pins
- Standard Arduino Uno and Grove interfaces
- Arduino IDE ready
- Support for various RL78 software and tools