The ICM7242 is a CMOS timer/counter circuit consisting of an RC oscillator followed by an 8-bit binary counter. It will replace the 2242 in most applications, with a significant reduction in the number of external components. Three outputs are provided. They are the oscillator output, and buffered outputs from the first and eighth counters.
- Replaces the 2242 in Most Applications
- Timing From Microseconds to Days
- Monostable or Astable Operation
- Wide Supply Voltage Range 2V to 16V
- Low Supply Current 115µA at 5V
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)