- 1.8 V Low Voltage Operation
- 16-bit Multifunction Timer (Timer A and B, incl. 3-phase inverter motor control function): 11 channels
- 8-bit PWM Function
- Remote Control Signal Receiver: 2 circuits, 4 wave pattern matchings
- UART/Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 6 channels*
- Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 2 channels
- Multi-Master I2C bus Interface: 1 channel
- CEC Function**
- 10-bit A/D Converter: 26 channels
- 8-bit D/A Converter: 2
- DMAC: 4 channels
- CRC Calculator
- Watchdog Timer
- Clock Generator: Main clock, Sub clock, On-chip oscillator (High-speed/Low-speed)
- Oscillation Stop Detection
- Real-time Clock
- Count: second, minute, hour, day of week, month, year
- Automatic correction function
- Voltage Detector
- Power-on Reset
- I/O Ports: 88*
- External Interrupt Inputs: 17
- Data Flash: 4KB × 2 blocks
*: Spec of 100-pin version.
**: The CEC function indicates circuitry which supports the transmission and reception of CEC signals standardized by the High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). HDMI and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find technical updates and datasheets for this product here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Characteristics data||Information on observed values. Please use this as reference data when developing your set.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.