The Kit provides developers with a full-featured, easy-to-use evaluation and development platform for utilizing Renesas' best-in-class 2nd generation touch technology. This evaluation kit offers a modular hardware configuration, including an RX113 MCU board, as well as a direct interface to user's touch UI hardware and optimized touch firmware architecture. Supporting button, slider and wheel applications, the RX113 Capacitive Touch Evaluation kit includes an API for user customization, auto-tuning support, a complete set of application notes and is fully tested for EMS compliance. Get the RX113 Capacitive Touch Evaluation kit and start developing with Renesas' 2nd generation touch technology today!
- Touch sensing evaluation boards
- A) Evaluation board for basic touch sensing operations: keys, key matrix, sliders, and touch wheels suitable for sensing applications employing materials such as acrylic, glass, wood, or plastic, covered with fabric, etc.
- B) Evaluation board for proximity sensing (non-contact sensing applications): Applications where hygiene is an issue, or where the operator wears thick latex gloves or mittens
- C) Evaluation board for trackpads: Applications using position and direction sensing to mimic the functionality of a PC mouse
- (2) Workbench6 automatic tuning tool
- Touch sensor tuning data is output as project source files that are compatible with Renesas' CS+ and e² studio integrated development environments.
- Supports the self-capacitance method, which is particularly well suited to applications requiring high sensitivity or proximity detection; the mutual-capacitance method, which provides excellent water resistance and matrix key support using multiple keys; and patterns that mix self-capacitance and mutual-capacitance - an industry first. This makes it possible to build systems that are like conventional touch key panels with proximity sensors added.
- Home Appliances
- Industrial Machinery
- Robust Touch-Based Applications