RL78/F14 microcontrollers are positioned as the upper level product to the RL78/F13, are available in a 30 to 100-pin, 48 to 256KB flash memory lineup, and realize the industry's lowest level of consumption current. They have a built-in CAN module and LIN module for automotive interfaces, and also support BLDC motor control using the RL78/F13's functional safety features, timer RD, comparator, and D/A converter. Since a highly reliable system can be built, these microcontrollers can be used for industrial and automotive applications.
Need help figuring out what you need to get started? Jump to the Design Support section for details.
- CPU: RL78 core, Max. 32MHz
- Voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Package: 32 to 48-pin HVQFN, 48 to 100-pin LFQFP, 30-pin LSSOP
- Memory: SRAM Max. 20KB, Program Flash Max. 256KB
- PWM: PWM Output x 20, 3-phase PWM Output Function
- Analog function: 10-bit A/D Converter (ch) x 31, 8-bit D/A Converter (ch) x 1
- On-chip Oscillator Freq. (MHz): 64M, 48M, 32M, 24M, 16M, 12M, 8M, 4M, 1M Low-speed Oscillator 15kHz
- Others: PLL, RTC, Power-On Reset, Low Voltage Detection
- Car Audio
- Chassis & Safety
- Motor Control