The ISL78268EVAL1Z is a fully configured buck converter evaluation board that includes an ISL78268, MOSFETS, an inductor, current sense resistors and other necessary components. The evaluation board has been designed to evaluate the features and performance of the ISL78268 quickly and easily.
ISL78268 is an automotive-grade synchronous buck controller with the 2-A sourcing/3-A sinking integrated MOSFET drivers used in automotive and industrial applications. The device supports a wide input supply voltage range of 5V to 55V for full operation and protected up to 60V when not switching.
- Wide operational input voltage range up to 55V (switching), withstand 60V (non-switching)
- Average output constant current limiting
- Selectable diode emulation mode or forced PWM mode
- Selectable switching clock source: internal or external
- Low shutdown current: IQ <10µA
- Selectable latch-off or hiccup mode fault response
- Comprehensive fault protections:
- Input and output overvoltage protection
- Cycle-by-cycle overcurrent limit (OC1) and protection (OC2)
- Average current overcurrent protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Monitor test points for key signals
- Automotive power
- Telecom and industrial power supplies
- General purpose power
- Supercap charging
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.