The Renesas Starter Kit for R32C/111 is intended as a user-friendly introductory and evaluation tool for the R32C/111 microcontroller. The board also provides a useful platform for evaluating the Renesas suite of development tools for coding and debugging, using High-performance Embedded Workshop as well as programming the device using E8a emulator and/or Flash Development Toolkit. The Renesas Starter Kit for R32C/111 may be connected to the host PC using a simple RS232 serial connection or via the included USB E8a on chip debugging interface.
The purpose of the board is to enable the user to evaluate the capabilities of the device and its peripherals by giving the user a simple platform on which code can be run only minutes from opening box. It can also prove an invaluable tool in development by providing a useful test platform for code already debugged using one of our more powerful emulation tools.
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- E8a Emulator
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial, and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C Compiler: C Compiler Package for R32C Series Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E8a Emulator Debugger
- Flash Memory Programmer: Flash Development Toolkit Evaluation Version
Evaluation versions differ from their full-versions in functionality and performance. And technical support services are NOT available.
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Product Name||Debugger Supplied||Part Number
|Renesas Starter Kit for R32C/111||E8a||R0K564112S000BE||Available|
- Audio System, Camera, TV, Office Equipment