Usage Conditions for the Renesas Electronics Web Site
Persons using the Renesas Electronics Web site (referred to as "Visitors") are deemed to have agreed to the usage conditions detailed below. Such usage conditions, however, are subject to change without any prior notice, so Visitors are urged to refer to the latest version.
The Renesas Electronics Web site contains sections administered by various departments within the company as well as links to external Web sites administered by affiliated companies. Note that such sections and Web sites may be subject to their own usage conditions, which are specified therein.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
Information, including text, charts, images, photographs and video(collectively referred to as "Content") presented on the Renesas Electronics Web site and referring to products, services, or technologies is protected under copyright law and other treaties and statutes.
Visitors may use the Content for personal use. The explicit consent of Renesas Electronics is required for use exceeding this scope (including reproduction, modification, transmission, distribution and transfer).
Except as stated above, Renesas Electronics grants Visitors no copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights relating to Content.
In cases where specific usage conditions are indicated for individual Content items, those conditions take precedence.
Trade names, trademarks and emblems of Renesas Electronics or of third parties used on the Renesas Electronics Web site are protected under the Trademarks Law, the Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other statutes. They may not be used without the explicit consent of their rightful owners.
Renesas Electronics and its affiliates do not make any warranty of accuracy, usefulness, certainty or any other kind, relating to the contents and any other information on this website (hereinafter "Contents").
In no event shall Renesas Electronics and its affiliates be liable for any loss, expense or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance upon the Contents.
Renesas Electronics or its affiliates may suspend or stop operating this website without any notice. Renesas Electronics or its affiliates may change and/or alter the Contents, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this website at any time without any notice. Renesas Electronics and its affiliates shall not be held liable for any damages arising out of any suspension or stop of operating this website, or change, alteration, suspension or discontinuance of the Contents.
Visitors are prohibited from engaging in the following actions
- 1) Actions that infringe on the property, rights, or privacy of Renesas Electronics or a third party, or that pose a threat of such infringement.
- 2) Actions intended to slander, libel, or intimidate Renesas Electronics or a third party.
- 3) Actions bringing disadvantage or damage to Renesas Electronics or a third party, or that pose a threat of doing so.
- 4) Actions injurious to the reputation or good name of Renesas Electronics or a third party.
- 5) Actions considered contrary to prevailing social standards, or that pose a threat of being so.
- 6) Actions involving use of the Web site for sales activities or other profit-making purposes.
- 7) Actions in violation of laws or regulations, or that pose a threat of such violation.
- 8) Actions involving the use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or that pose a threat of such use or provision.
- 9) Actions involving false registration, declaration, or notification.
- 10) Actions that interfere with the operation of the Renesas Electronics Web site, such as unlawfully tampering with the Web site Contents, interfering with server communication, or embedding unauthorized data into the Web site.
- 11) Any other actions judged inappropriate by Renesas Electronics
International Availability of Products and Services
Information provided on the Renesas Electronics Web site applies to products and services available in Japan. These products and services may only be purchased, obtained and used by persons residing in Japan. In cases where availability in specific countries or regions is indicated for individual products or services, those indications take precedence.
Information Provided by Visitors
Renesas Electronics requests that Visitors to the Renesas Electronics Web site refrain from providing confidential information about themselves or proposals such as ideas for new products, services, or technologies.
Notification is hereby given that Renesas Electronics assumes that Visitors agree to the following with regard to the handling of information or proposals received via the Renesas Electronics Web site:
- 1) Renesas Electronics assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of information or proposals provided by Visitors to the Renesas Electronics Web site.
- 2) Renesas Electronics assumes no obligation to study, evaluate, or use information or proposals provided by Visitors to the Renesas Electronics Web site.
- 3) Renesas Electronics assumes no responsibility to provide compensation or payment for information or proposals provided by Visitors to the Web site, even if Renesas Electronics uses such information or proposals, in whole or in part, or similar information or proposals.
Trade names, trademarks, marks, and emblems of Renesas Electronics, affiliated companies, and other companies that are used on the Renesas website are protected by the Trademark Act, the Unfair Competition Prevention Act and other statutes. Usage of any of these items without express consent from Renesas Electronics or their rightful owners is prohibited.
Applicable Laws and Court Jurisdiction
Japanese law applies to the Renesas Electronics Web site and the Web site usage conditions. In the event of any dispute regarding the Renesas Electronics Web site or the Web site usage conditions may arise, the court of first instance having exclusive jurisdiction shall be the Tokyo District Court.
Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH
Tel. +49 (0) 211 65 03 0
Fax +49 (0) 211 65 03-13 27
|Managing director:||Michael Hannawald|
|Register no.:||HRB 3708|
|Sales tax identification number according to §27a sales tax law:||DE 119353406|
|EE-Reg.-Nr. according to §6 Electrical and Electronic Equipment Ac||DE 14978647|
Link to Our Website
Linking to the Renesas Electronics Web Site
Visitors wishing to link to the Renesas Electronics Web site must agree to and follow the "Rules Regarding Links" below. If these conditions are met, Renesas Electronics permits linking by sites, regardless of whether they are commercial or non-commercial or accessible via the Internet or via an intranet.
Guidelines Regarding Links
- 1) Renesas Electronics strictly prohibits links from Web sites judged to fall into any of the following categories:
- Web sites containing Content that slanders, libels, or damages the reputation of the management, employees, products, or services of Renesas Electronics or its affiliated companies, or of third parties.
- Web sites containing Content that infringes on or poses a threat of infringing on the intellectual property rights of Renesas Electronics, its affiliated companies, or third parties.
- Web sites containing Content that is obscene or could be considered contrary to prevailing social standards.
- Web sites containing Content that could be mistakenly construed as implying an association with Renesas Electronics, its affiliated companies, or their products or services.
- Web sites containing Content that is illegal or potentially illegal. If Renesas Electronics determines that any of the above applies to your Web site and requests removal of links to the Renesas Electronics Web site, you are expected to comply with the request without fail.
- 2) When linking to the Renesas Electronics Web site, please link to the top page. (http://www.renesas.com/)
- 3) Renesas Electronics prohibits linking in such a way that the identity of the Renesas Electronics Web site might become unclear, such as links that display in a frame on the linking page. Please edit your settings so that the Renesas Electronics Web site is displayed in a new window.
- 4) The method for placing a link to the Renesas Electronics Web site in your page is as follows.
- Adding a banner link
- You are welcome to use the banner below to link to the Renesas Electronics Web site.To insert the banner link, please download (White／Blue) the banner and copy the code below into the HTML of your Web page. If necessary edit the "***/renesas_link.gif" part to the appropriate relative path.
<a href="http://www.renesas.com/" target="_blank">
<img src="***/renesas_link.gif" alt="Renesas Electronics Corporation Web site"
border="0" width="210" height="50"></a>
<a href="http://www.renesas.com/" target="_blank">
<img src="***/renesas_link02.gif" alt="Renesas Electronics Corporation Web site"
border="0" width="210" height="50"></a>
- *The code for the banner must be as shown above and changing the size of the image or modifying, altering, or changing its content is strictly prohibited.
- *The above banner link is to be used exclusively for linking to the Renesas Electronics Web site. Using the banner for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Please contact a Renesas Electronics sales representative or contact us using the form accessed via the "CONTACT US" link if you want to create a link citing Renesas Electronics as a customer, client, business partner, case study, etc.
- Adding a text link
- Please indicate the company name as "Renesas Electronics Corporation"
- 5) Renesas Electronics and its affiliated companies assume no responsibility for any problems or compensation for damages arising due to links to the Renesas Electronics Web site.
- 6) The logo marks, trademarks, etc., of Renesas Electronics may not be used in the Web sites, printed materials, etc., of third parties (whether individuals or corporations), regardless of purpose or length of duration, without the consent of Renesas Electronics.
- 7) Renesas Electronics makes no assurance regarding the permanence of the information or URLs associated with the Web site. Both are subject to change without notice.
Cookies are small text files placed on the hard drive of the visitor's computer by the Web page server. They are used to facilitate registration procedures and for referring to previously registered information. Cookies cannot run programs on the visitor's computer or infect it with viruses.
The main purpose of cookies is to make the visitor's experience of the Web site more convenient by saving time. For example, cookies can make it easier to call up profile information on a user who has visited the site previously. This information may indicate that the visitor uses a particular Web page in a certain way or track movement from page to page within the site.
The Renesas Electronics Web site also uses a technology called Web beacons in combination with cookies. Web beacons (also called clear GIFs or action tags) are a tool for tracking usage, such as the number of clicks on the main elements (links, images, etc.) of a Web page, blog entry, or newsletter. They provide no personally identifiable information about users. Note that Renesas Electronics may share statistics related to Web site usage with affiliated companies.
Visitors may decide to change their browser settings to block acceptance of cookies. Please keep in mind that this may render some or all of the services offered via the Web site unusable.
This is an all-encompassing notice for technical documents.
This content of this page takes precedence over the "Notice" appearing in previously issued documents.
- Descriptions of circuits, software and other related information in this document are provided only to illustrate the operation of semiconductor products and application examples. You are fully responsible for the incorporation or any other use of the circuits, software, and information in the design of your product or system. Renesas Electronics disclaims any and all liability for any losses and damages incurred by you or third parties arising from the use of these circuits, software, or information.
- Renesas Electronics hereby expressly disclaims any warranties against and liability for infringement or any other disputes involving patents, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of third parties, by or arising from the use of Renesas Electronics products or technical information described in this document, including but not limited to, the product data, drawing, chart, program, algorithm, application examples.
- No license, express, implied or otherwise, is granted hereby under any patents, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Renesas Electronics or others.
- You shall not alter, modify, copy, or otherwise misappropriate any Renesas Electronics product, whether in whole or in part. Renesas Electronics disclaims any and all liability for any losses or damages incurred by you or third parties arising from such alteration, modification, copy or otherwise misappropriation of Renesas Electronics products.
- Renesas Electronics products are classified according to the following two quality grades: "Standard" and "High Quality". The intended applications for each Renesas Electronics product depends on the product's quality grade, as indicated below.
- "Standard": Computers; office equipment; communications equipment; test and measurement equipment; audio and visual equipment; home electronic appliances; machine tools; personal electronic equipment; and industrial robots etc.
- "High Quality": Transportation equipment (automobiles, trains, ships, etc.); traffic control (traffic lights); large-scale communication equipment; key financial terminal systems; safety control equipment; etc.
- When using the Renesas Electronics products, refer to the latest product information (data sheets, user's manuals, application notes, "General Notes for Handling and Using Semiconductor Devices" in the reliability handbook, etc.), and ensure that usage conditions are within the ranges specified by Renesas Electronics with respect to maximum ratings, operating power supply voltage range, heat radiation characteristics, installation, etc. Renesas Electronics disclaims any and all liability for any malfunctions or failure or accident arising out of the use of Renesas Electronics products beyond such specified ranges.
- Although Renesas Electronics endeavors to improve the quality and reliability of Renesas Electronics products, semiconductor products have specific characteristics such as the occurrence of failure at a certain rate and malfunctions under certain use conditions. Further, Renesas Electronics products are not subject to radiation resistance design. Please ensure to implement safety measures to guard them against the possibility of bodily injury, injury or damage caused by fire, and social damage in the event of failure or malfunction of Renesas Electronics products, such as safety design for hardware and software including but not limited to redundancy, fire control and malfunction prevention, appropriate treatment for aging degradation or any other appropriate measures by your own responsibility as warranty for your products/system. Because the evaluation of microcomputer software alone is very difficult and not practical, please evaluate the safety of the final products or systems manufactured by you.
- Please contact a Renesas Electronics sales office for details as to environmental matters such as the environmental compatibility of each Renesas Electronics product. Please investigate applicable laws and regulations that regulate the inclusion or use of controlled substances, including without limitation, the EU RoHS Directive carefully and sufficiently and use Renesas Electronics products in compliance with all these applicable laws and regulations. Renesas Electronics disclaims any and all liability for damages or losses occurring as a result of your noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Renesas Electronics products and technologies shall not be used for or incorporated into any products or systems whose manufacture, use, or sale is prohibited under any applicable domestic or foreign laws or regulations. You shall not use Renesas Electronics products or technologies for (1) any purpose relating to the development, design, manufacture, use, stockpiling, etc., of weapons of mass destruction, such as nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, or biological weapons, or missiles (including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)) for delivering such weapons, (2) any purpose relating to the development, design, manufacture, or use of conventional weapons, or (3) any other purpose of disturbing international peace and security, and you shall not sell, export, lease, transfer, or release Renesas Electronics products or technologies to any third party whether directly or indirectly with knowledge or reason to know that the third party or any other party will engage in the activities described above. When exporting, selling, transferring, etc., Renesas Electronics products or technologies, you shall comply with any applicable export control laws and regulations promulgated and administered by the governments of the countries asserting jurisdiction over the parties or transactions.
- Please acknowledge and agree that you shall bear all the losses and damages which are incurred from the misuse or violation of the terms and conditions described in this document, including this notice, and hold Renesas Electronics harmless, if such misuse or violation results from your resale or making Renesas Electronics products available any third party.
- This document shall not be reprinted, reproduced or duplicated in any form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Renesas Electronics.
- Please contact a Renesas Electronics sales office if you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document or Renesas Electronics products.
- (Note 1) "Renesas Electronics" as used in this document means Renesas Electronics Corporation and also includes its majority-owned subsidiaries.
- (Note 2) "Renesas Electronics product(s)" means any product developed or manufactured by or for Renesas Electronics.
Social Media Policy
Through the use of social networks, video and file sharing websites, and other types of social media that may be operated under an official account of the Renesas Electronics Group ("Renesas Social Media"), we conduct activities in the manner specified below.
We keep in mind that the general public can access information posted in Renesas Social Media, and that information once posted cannot be completely erased.
We listen attentively to statements directed to us via Renesas Social Media.
We comply with the laws and regulations and company regulations of the Renesas Electronics Group when we post information in Renesas Social Media.
- [Disclaimer] Information posted in Renesas Social Media is not necessarily intended to reflect our official company policy, statements or endorsements. We post our official announcement on our website (http://www.renesas.com) and as press releases, etc. of the Renesas Electronics Group.
- [Contact Information] If you have any questions about Renesas Social Media, please do not hesitate to "Contact Us".
- [Official account list] Please refer to the "List of Official Social Media Accounts" for the complete list of Renesas Social Media accounts.
List of Official Social Media Accounts
|Renesas America||Renesas Electronics - Americas||General information from Renesas Electronics America Inc.|
|Renesas Europe||Renesas Electronics - Europe||General information from Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH|
|Renesas Singapore||Renesas Electronics - APAC||General information from Renesas Singapore for India, ANZ and SEA.|
|Renesas Japan||ルネサス エレクトロニクス / Renesas Electronics - Japan||General information from Renesas Electronics Corp.|
|Renesas Korea||르네사스 일렉트로닉스 한국 / Renesas Electronics - Korea||General information from Renesas Electronics Korea Co., Ltd.|
|Renesas Taiwan||台灣瑞薩電子 / Renesas Electronics - Taiwan||General information from Renesas Electronics Taiwan Co., Ltd.|
|Renesas America||RenesasAmerica||General information from Renesas Electronics America Inc.|
|Renesas Brasil||Renesas_Brasil||General information from Renesas Electronics Brasil-Servicos Ltda.|
|Renesas Europe||Renesas_Europe||General information from Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH|
|Renesas Japan||Renesas_Japan||General information from Renesas Electronics Corp.|
|Forum / Blog|
|http://japan.renesasrulz.com/||Renesas community for engineers.|