This video explains the development process for the touch sensor function in the RA family microcontrollers using the QE for Capacitive Touch. You can easily adjust the sensitivity of the created touch sensor electrodes to the optimum state by referring to the 3 tutorial videos.
This section explains the procedure for checking and fine-tuning touch sensor sensitivity following the Step 2 Tuning section. You can easily confirm the touch sensor state in real time on the GUI.
- Capacitive Touch Sensor Solutions
- QE for Capacitive Touch: Development Assistance Tool for Capacitive Touch Sensors
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 1 Configuration for RA
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 2 Tuning for RA
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 3 Monitoring for RA [this video]