The HM-65162/883 is a CMOS 2048 x 8 Static Random Access Memory manufactured using the Intersil Advanced SAJI V process. The device utilizes asynchronous circuit design for fast cycle time and ease of use. The pinout is the JEDEC 24 pin DIP, and 32 pad 8-bit wide standard which allows easy memory board layouts flexible to accommodate a variety of industry standard PROMs, RAMs, ROMs and EPROMs. The HM-65162/883 is ideally suited for use in microprocessor based systems with its 8-bit word length organization. The convenient output enable also simplifies the bus interface by allowing the data outputs to be controlled independent of the chip enable. Gated inputs lower operating current and also eliminate the need for pull-up or pull-down resistors.
- This Circuit is Processed in Accordance to MIL-STD- 883 and is Fully Conformant Under the Provisions of Paragraph 1.2.1.
- Fast Access Time 70/90ns Max
- Low Standby Current 50µA Max
- Low Operating Current 70mA Max
- Data Retention at 2.0V 20µA Max
- TTL Compatible Inputs and Outputs
- JEDEC Approved Pinout (2716, 6116 Type)
- No Clocks or Strobes Required
- Wide Temperature Range -55°C to +125°C
- Equal Cycle and Access Time
- Single 5V Supply
- Gated Inputs
- No Pull-Up or Pull-Down Resistors Required