The ISL6269AEVAL2Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL6269A single-phase synchronous buck PWM controller featuring Renesas' Robust Ripple Regulator (R3™) technology. The ISL6269AEVAL2Z is shipped with the ISL6269A controller installed. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response that applies a 2.5ms pulse of 250mΩ across VOUT and GND every 30ms.
The ISL6269A IC delivers truly superior dynamic response to input voltage and output load transients. Integrated MOSFET drivers and a bootstrap diode result in fewer components and a smaller implementation area.
- High performance R3 Technology
- Fast transient response
- ±1% regulation accuracy: -10 °C to +100 °C and -40 °C to +100 °C
- Wide input voltage range: +5.0V to +25.0V
- Output voltage range: +0.6V to +3.3V
- Wide output load range: 0A to 25A
- Selectable diode emulation mode for increased light load efficiency
- Programmable PWM frequency: 200kHz to 600kHz
- Prebiased output start-up capability
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and bootstrap diode
- Internal digital soft-start
- Power-good (PGOOD) monitor
- Fault protection
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- PCI express graphical processing units (GPU)
- Auxiliary power rails
- Voltage regulator modules (VRM)
- Network adapters
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.