This board was designed to allow the user to evaluate all the features available on the ISL81334 and ISL41334 products. The ISL41334 is the full featured version where the QFN package's increased pin count gives the user access to functionality not available on the pin limited ISL81334. The same die is used in both products, so other than minor package effects, evaluating the QFN packaged ISL41334 is a reasonable substitute for evaluating the ISL81334.
By changing jumper positions the user can quickly set the board to evaluate any of the ISL41334’s many modes and features, and the input states can also be set via jumpers.
- QFN Version Demonstrates All Enhanced Features:
- Logic Supply Pin (VL)
- Three RS-485 Speed Options - 115kbps/460kbps/20Mbps
- Active Low RS-485 Rx Enable for Simple Direction Control
- Quick Configuration Using Jumpers
- State of All Inputs Can be Set by Jumper Positions
- No Bus Termination Resistors on Port 1 Allows Easy RS-232 Evaluation; Bus Termination Resistors on Port 2 for RS-485 Evaluation
- Simple Operation Requires Only One, 5V, Power Supply
- Gaming Applications (e.g., Slot Machines)
- Single Board Computers
- Factory Automation
- Security Networks
- Industrial/Process Control Networks
- Level Translators (e.g., RS-232 to RS-422)
- Point of Sale Equipment
- Dual Channel RS-485 Interfaces
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.