The P9412-EVK evaluation kit demonstrates up to 30W wireless power transfer in proprietary receiver mode with the P9247-RB-EVK wireless power transmitter evaluation kit. The P9412-EVK supports up to 15W in EPP mode when paired with a Qi compatible wireless power transmitter. The P9412-EVK can also be used to evaluate Wattshare™ feature when the P9412-EVK delivers up to 6W to a Qi compatible power receiver.
The P9412-EVK features P9412, a highly-integrated single-chip wireless power receiver with integrated capacitive divider, Multiple-Time Programmable (MTP) non-volatile memory and an industry-leading 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor. Feature expansion, updating control firmware and device functions can be easily done on the P9412-EVK.
- Delivers up to 30W as a receiver when paired with P9247-RB-EVK in proprietary mode
- Delivers up to 15W as a receiver when paired with any Qi compliant transmitter in EPP mode
- Wattshare up to 6W as a transmitter
- WPC 1.3 compatible
- 85% end-to-end efficiency at 30W
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Flexibility to program key parameters
- Proprietary Rx-to-Tx modulation/demodulation for Bi- Directional communication
- Supports I2C 400kHz standard interface and GPIOs