The SH7722 (SH-MobileR) incorporates SH4AL-DSP CPU core operating at maximum frequency of 333.4MHz, cache memory, VPU4 (Video Processing Unit 4), 2D graphics accelerator, LCD controller, 5-megapixel-class camera interface, JPEG hardware accelerator, TS interface, sound input/output and USB 2.0 high-speed function etc. The SH7722 supports advanced power management function, and satisfies the demand of both high performance and the low power consumption requested from mobile devices.
The SH7722 is appropriate for the applications such as One-Seg capable car navigation systems, PND (Personal Navigation Device), portable media players and various display terminals.
- Maximum operating frequency
- Maximum processing performance (at 333.4MHz operation)
- 32Kbytes for instructions and 32Kbytes for data, 4-way set associative type
- H-UDI, UBC
- BGA449, LFBGA417
- Other features
- VPU4 (Video Processing Unit 4) image processing IP supporting the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC moving-image compression standard. It enables 30 fps (frame per second) encoding and decoding of VGA-size moving images at 66MHz operating frequency.
- Camera interface that allows direct connection to a 5-megapixel-classcamera module, and JPEG hardware accelerator.
- On-chip 2D graphics accelerator improves rendering performance, and 24-bit color compatible TFT-LCD controller.
- Video output unit corresponding to NTSC or PAL
- 4-Gbit NAND/AND flash memory interface that improves ECC error correction ability from three symbols to four symbols
- SDRAM interface expandable up to 64-bit bus width
- USB2.0 high-speed function
- SD host interface (an optional CPRM support) etc.
Pin Count / Memory Size Lineup:
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.