Renesas motor control reference design based on the 32-bit MCU RX23T and designed to drive 3-phase Permanent Magnet Motors.
The kit is able to manage up to 48 V DC motors, and up to 5A peak. The kit is delivered with a USB cable and an intuitive PC GUI to manage the motor speed, display the vector control parameters and provide access to an exhaustive list of parameters: motor intrinsic parameters, PI coefficients, etc.
By default, the sensorless Field Oriented Control algorithm is using three shunts for the current detection and runs at 16 KHz PWM. The PC GUI is featuring a performant Auto-tuning procedure and enable the self-calibration of PMSM motors.
- Memory Footprint: 20 KB Flash / 2 KB RAM
- PWM Frequency: 16 kHz
- Control loop Frequency: 40 µS
- CPU time available: 45%
- Auto-tuning PI current: Enable by default
- Motor calibration: Enable by default
- Flux weakening algorithm: Enable by default
- Voltage bus monitoring: Enable by default
- Fail-safe mechanism: Enable by default
- Air Conditioner
- Electric Fan
- Industrial Drive
- Washing Machine