The Renesas Starter Kit for RX130-512KB is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX130 (Program Flash 512KB, Pin Count 100-pin). The kit includes an LCD display module, on-chip debugging emulator, and integrated development environment so you can start evaluating the RX130 immediately after opening the box. Please use this product to experience the performance and functions of the RX130.
- When supplying power from E2 Lite (E2 emulator Lite), the supply voltage is only 3.3V. Please use external power supply when using at other than 3.3V. E1 emulator is available.
- Touch Demonstration Project
- The RSKRX130-512KB includes a simple demonstration project to showcase the touch functionality of the RX130 device.
- As a customer touch project is dependant not only on the embedded code, but also on a PC tuning application that is specific to the selected compiler and IDE.
- Capacitive Touch Sensor System (Second-Generation Capacitive Touch Technology)
- Mounted devices: RX130 (R5F51308ADFP: Pin Count 100-pin, Program Flash 512KB)
- Touch feature (self-capacitive type) can be evaluated.
- Such as IIC and SCI the communication function can be evaluated.
- Including sample codes (Sample programs will be available in Renesas Web site.). Easy to understand coding technique.
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC (need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (other than the listed OS is not supported).
- Washing Machine, Refrigerator, IH Cooking Heater, Touch Sensor System, FA Equipment, Office Equipment, Washing Toilet Seat, Security System, Access Control, Alarm Control, Detector, HMI Washing Machine, Refrigerator, IH Cooking Heater, Touch Sensor System, FA Equipment, Office Equipment, Washing Toilet Seat, Security System, Access Control, Alarm Control, Detector, HMI