Tool Chain Overview
〈V850 Development Tool Lineup〉
|MCU||Real-time OS||Software Tools||On-chip debugging emulator||Full-spec emulator||Programmer|
RI850MP(V850E2M Dual Core)
|Integrated Development Environment CS+ for V850
(includes integrated development environment (Note2), compiler, simulator, and emulator debugger)
|E1 (Note4)||IE850||PG-FP6 (Note5)
|Software Package for V850 [SP850]
(includes integrated development environment (Note3), compiler, simulator, and emulator debugger)
- Some MCUs support the RX850V4 real-time OS instead.
- The integrated development environment is CS+.
- The integrated development environment is the project manager PM+.
- The E20 emulator may be used as well, but the supported debugging functions are equivalent to those of the E1.
- Used together with a programming GUI (FP6 Terminal).
- Used together with a programming GUI (Renesas Flash Programmer).
* CS+ is not generally promoted in the U.S. and Europe. For customers in the U.S. and Europe who are interested in CS+,
please contact our regional marketing departments for details.
* For details about which tools can be used with each MCU and specifications, see those user's manuals or release notes. The tools that can be used might differ depending on the MCU Part Name.