Renesas’ Network Search Engines (NSEs) provide high-performance deterministic search results for packet processing applications, including routers, switches, data centers, and security appliances. Incorporating cutting-edge memory array technologies and scalable architecture, this range of NSEs is the perfect solution for any state-of-the-art networking infrastructure.
- Parallel or serial Interlaken-LA interface
- Long key search for IPv6
- Configurable memory array table size
- Flexible key map processing
- Dual-port mode for multi-processor access
- Advanced process with low power consumption
- Reference design kits available