The 4DB0232KD is a JEDEC compliant DDR4 Data Buffer with dual 4-bit bidirectional “DQ” data registers and “DQS” differential strobes. It is designed for 1.2 VDD operation in DDR4 LRDIMM applications. The DQ host interface side of each 4-bit bidirectional data register is connected to a memory controller while the MDQ interface side is connected to two x4 DRAMs. The 4DB0232KD supports speeds up to 3200 just like the 4DB0232KC, but also has improved power efficiency.
- All DDR4 data rates from 1600MT/s to 3200MT/s
- DDR4DB02 JEDEC Specification r1.0 compliant
- 3.0 × 7.5 mm body, 0.5 × 0.5 mm ball pitch, 14 × 5 grid, 53-CVBGA, optimized for DDR4 LRDIMM PCB layout
- Supports all JEDEC LRDIMM raw card types
- Lower power dissipation reduces dependency on heat sinks in standard server configurations
- Guaranteed operation at commercial grade temperatures