HN58X25128/HN58X25256 Series is the Serial Peripheral Interface compatible (SPI) EEPROM (Electrically Erasable and Programmable ROM). It realizes High-Speed, low power consumption and a high level of reliability by employing advanced MONOS memory technology and CMOS process and low voltage circuitry technology. It also has a 64-byte page programming function to make it’s write operation faster.
- Single supply: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Serial Peripheral Interface compatible (SPI bus) SPI mode 0 (0,0), 3 (1,1)
- Clock frequency: 5 MHz (2.5 V to 5.5 V), 3 MHz (1.8 V to 5.5 V)
- Power dissipation: Standby: 3.0 μA (max) Active (Read): 4.0 mA (max) Active (Write): 4.0 mA (max)
- Automatic page write: 64-byte/page
- Write cycle time: 5 ms (2.5 V or more) / 8 ms (1.8 V or more)
- Endurance: 1,000k or more Cycles @25°C
- Data retention: 100 or more Years @25°C
- Small size packages: SOP-8pin
- Shipping tape and reel SOP-8pin: 2,500 IC/reel
- Temperature range: −40 to +85°C
- Lead free product.