The EBL4600CI-EVALZ (QLx4600-S30) lane extender evaluation boards are versatile stand-alone cards developed to evaluate the performance of the QLX4600 series of quad equalizers. The 4-layer boards measure 4”(w) x 5.6”(h) x 0.059”(t) in dimension, and are fabricated with AlliedSignal FR408 dielectric material. 100Ω differential signal traces are 0.0062" wide with 0.0058" spacing, while 50Ω single-ended traces are 0.009" wide.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.
- EBL4600CI-EVALZ evaluates the QLX4600-S30 IC
- Single 5V external power supply
- On-board regulators provide all voltages required for MCU and IC operation
- On-board DC/DC converter that provides the 1.2V supply to the IC
- Optional on-board boost selection for each channel via two sets of headers
- Adjustable detection threshold for quiescent modes
- 16 SMA connectors for high speed data (8 for the CML differential inputs and 8 for the CML differential outputs)
- DisplayPort v1.2 active copper cable modules
- InfiniBand (SDR and DDR)
- PCI Express Gen 1 and 2
- XAUI and RXAUI, SAS 1.0, SAS 2.0
- High-speed active cable assemblies
- High-speed PCB traces