The HXR45100 is an extension of low-power, single-ended input, single channel linear Trans-Impedance Amplifier (TIA) of HXR44100, and a member of the Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) product family. Together with a PIN detector, the HXR45100 can be used to design a compact linear ROSA for the next generation 400G optical transceivers with advanced modulation schemes in 53Gbaud PAM4 data rates.
This TIA operates in a 3.3V supply or in a 2.9V supply for low power consumption, providing exceptionally low input referred noise density, wide input optical power range, excellent linearity up to 3mA overload, and a high bandwidth. The chip is designed with the patented adaptive biasing scheme.
- High receiver sensitivity for 112Gbps PAM4 Ethernet applications
- Low power mode in 56GBaud applications
- Power consumption as low as 175mW/ch
- Industrial operating temperature range -40 to 95°C
- Up to 5kΩ typical differential gain
- Wide adjustable output voltage swing
- Linear operation up to 3mAppSE overload with all internal AGC
- Up to 43GHz typical bandwidth
- 10pA/√Hz input referred current noise density
- RSSI, LOS and Rx disable functions
- 100G Lambda MSA and IEEE 802.3cd compliance