The GR-KAEDE board using the RX64M MCU enables image processing via dedicated bus and on-board SDRAM. GR-KAEDE offers an Arduino compatible board footprint and libraries allowing designers to get started easily.
GR-KAEDE Key Features
- Renesas 32-bit RX64M Group MCU (R5F564MLCDFB) is on-board
- Arduino UNO compatible pin-headers ready for its shields
GR-KAEDE with Camera Option
- The camera board option enables image processing
- GR-KAEDE can detect humans and things (up to 10fps)
GR-KAEDE Pin Map
- RX64M (R5F564MLCDFB 100-pin QFP)
- 4MB/552KB (Note)
- Data Flash
- 96MHz (using external 12MHz XO)
- Sub Clock
- Operating Voltage
- Board Function
- USB host/peripheral (exclusion), Ethernet, Micro SD jacket, JTAG I/F, DC power jack (5V), user switch, reset switch, Arduino Shield I/F, camera board I/F, user LED, programmable like USB mass storage.
Note: 1920KB is available when using USB mass storage programming.
- GR-KAEDE Circuit Diagram
- BOM List
How to Program
Project File for e2 studio
Project file for sketching in Eclipse-based development environment e2 studio. For downloading and installing e2 studio, please refer to the e2 studio product page.
- Click to download. Import the archive file (zip) as an existing workspace from the menu 'File' -> 'Import' in e2 studio.
GR-KAEDE Sketch v121-e2v7 Project File (ZIP)
Note: This is a project exported in e2 studio Version 7.2.
- User Forum
This is the Gadget Renesas User Forum on RenesasRulz.com. In this forum space, you can find many showpiece applications using GR boards, as well as sample applications and programs. Post your questions and your showpiece here.
- E-mail: email@example.com
GR-KAEDE Board Distributor
Gadget Renesas provides boards that make it possible to prototype ideas quickly, a community where users can interact, and events to help users build their projects to make their ideas a reality. Below is a project that utilized the GR-KAEDE board.