LOW EMI, SPREAD MODULATING, CLOCK GENERATOR
- ICS91730 is a Spread Spectrum Clock targeted for Mobile PC and LCD panel applications that generates an EMI-optimized clock signal (EMI peak reduction of 7-14 dB on 3rd-19th harmonics) through use of Spread Spectrum techniques.
- ICS91730 focuses on the lower input frequency range of 14.318 to 80.00 MHz with a spread modulation of 20kHz to 40kHz.
- Supply Voltages: VDD = 3.3V ±0.3V
- Frequency range: 14.318 MHz 80 MHz
- Cyc to Cyc jitter: <150ps
- Output duty cycle 45-55%
- 0°C to +85°C operation
- 8-pin SOIC
- Reference input